Wednesday’s contest between the American Eagles (2-3) and Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (1-2) matching up at Bender Arena has a projected final score of 76-68 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of American, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will begin at 4:30 PM ET on November 22.
The game has no set line.
American vs. Mount St. Mary’s Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Bender Arena
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
American vs. Mount St. Mary’s Score Prediction
American 76, Mount St. Mary’s 68
Spread & Total Prediction for American vs. Mount St. Mary’s
- Computer Predicted Spread: American (-7.8)
- Computer Predicted Total: 143.4
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
American Performance Insights
- The Eagles have a -17 scoring differential, falling short by 3.4 points per game. They’re putting up 73.4 points per game to rank 220th in college basketball and are giving up 76.8 per outing to rank 290th in college basketball.
- The 30.4 rebounds per game American averages rank 291st in college basketball, and are 1.4 more than the 29.0 its opponents pull down per contest.
- American connects on 9.0 three-pointers per game (71st in college basketball), 1.4 more than its opponents (7.6).
- The Eagles average 97.6 points per 100 possessions (136th in college basketball), while allowing 102.1 points per 100 possessions (337th in college basketball).
- American has committed 9.8 turnovers per game (60th in college basketball play), 1.8 fewer than the 11.6 it forces on average (230th in college basketball).
Mount St. Mary’s Performance Insights
- Mount St. Mary’s found it difficult to generate points last season, ranking 17th-worst in college basketball with 63.7 points per game. It played better on defense, ranking 82nd by giving up 67.0 points per contest.
- Last year the Mountaineers pulled down 30.1 boards per game (270th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 31.5 rebounds per contest (192nd-ranked).
- Mount St. Mary’s ranked 230th in college basketball with 12.4 dimes per contest.
- Last year the Mountaineers averaged 13.2 turnovers per game (304th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.3 turnovers per contest (238th-ranked).
- With 6.7 treys per game, the Mountaineers ranked 256th in college basketball. They sported a 35.4% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 102nd in college basketball.
- Mount St. Mary’s was 128th in college basketball with 6.8 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 144th with a 33.3% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- Of the shots taken by Mount St. Mary’s last season, 65.8% of them were two-pointers (71.5% of the team’s made baskets) and 34.2% were threes (28.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.